Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who am I?

Lately I decided to put more time in self development. I have some more spare time these days, and what is the best thing to put some more time in...yepz... me... myself... and I. Although it may sound a bit selfish for a lot of people I truly believe that working on yourself is the best investment, and we can't, and don't do that enough.

It is easy to just let it come how it comes, but does that makes us feel good about ourselves? I can only speak for myself, but I feel best while working hard on something I believe in and which I think can make a difference.

So I decided to make blogs about all the interesting things I find and I think can give everyone a push in the right direction, being one step closer to having the toolbox to becoming the person we want to be....

What you do with it is your choice ;).

Probably one of the first things to start with is our self image. How do we see ourselves and can we change that?

How I see it is that all the experiences, and thoughts we have had, end up in an image we have about ourselves.  Hopefully this is pretty good, but mostly we focus on our flaws and the flaws of others. How I see it is that how we see the world is a reflection of how we see and feel ourselves. f.e. If you just got that promotion you always wanted you will probably feel super awesome and nothing (almost nothing) will bring you out of balance => the world itself looks pretty awesome that very moment. So yeah... Kat Deluna had it right while singing: "It is all in my head ".....Yes it is and the cool thing is that we can work on that!

So let's do that! Since I will be working a lot on myself I gladly share all the interesting things with you guys!
Let's become that happy and lovable person we wanna be, right?!

To be continued! ;)