Monday, December 6, 2010

Going for World First Tonight!

OMG... I AM STRESSING SO MUCH ATM!

To Be honest I didn't play World Of Warcraft for a very long time, and I never was very good at it. That leads up to being a rusty shitty player....

That cannot be any good, right?! And as if that weren't bad enough, I am playing on my netbook (Eeepc with 2gb ram, shitty onboard graphics card and a 1,6gb processor).

I AM SO FUUUUUUUUUUUCKED!

You are probably wondering why I am not using my VAIO. Well, I kinda borrowed it to my little brother. His laptop broke down, and he really needed it for work so....

To be honest, back then I also didn't know that we were going for World First lol!

Well, I think it will be a very interesting experience and I am always in for a challenge so.... BRING IT ON!!!!

Why take it the easy way, if you can do it the hard way, right?!