Friday, December 3, 2010

Cataclysm Cinematic



I haven't played World Of Warcraft for a few years now, but I have to admit that after watching this video, I am totally blown away and really tempted to start playing again! I didn't know it would look THAT cool!

OMG! All these feelings of nostalgia are coming back now...you know... exploring the environment, doing some quests, trolling people, letting my pet do all the work, getting stuck somewhere coz I jumped of some deserted clif or drowned after swimming for hours ... yeah... I totally feel like playing again :p.

To be honest I was looking forward to play Diablo III, but after seeing this, I am really considering to start playing WOW again as well! I wonder where I will get the time though! With project ASC coming to its end almost....

For the people who didn't check out what the new game features are, here you have a few:

- 2 new playable races: Worden (Alliance) and Goblins (Horde)
- The level cap will be increased to 85.
- Some of the classic zones will be remade.
- There will be some new high level zones.
- New race and and class combinations.
- New PvP zone and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Flying Mounts in Azeroth.
- ...

Release date: 7th decembre

The countdown has begun... 3 more days to go...